Saturday, April 21, 2012

Hunger Haze

I just read my friend Darah's post about her obsession with Red Bull and it made me think of what I'm obsessed with.  Besides being obsessed with my hubby and bouncing baby boy, I'm obsessed with food.   Not in a way where I'm eating all the time, and all day long, although sometimes I do eat all day long, but more so in the way where if I'm hungry and haven't had anything to eat for a while (too long), I better get my food. Or else!  Here are a few examples of how crazy obsessed I am.

- Do not get in my way if I'm hungry.  I'm like a hippo.  If you get near or threaten my food source you will be in mortal danger.  But really I'm just throwing stones at you and beating you up in my head mentally.  I'm punching your face, kicking you in the baby-maker etc.  I might not hang out with you for a while afterwards.

-If you are my husband not only will you receive a beating mentally I will be mean and grumpy to you too.

-Sometimes when I'm really really REALLY hungry, I'll keep saying, "I'm so hungry" to the point where people around me get irritated.

-If I'm starving and go to a restaurant and the food is taking too long, I will eat all of the bread, chips or whatever little snacks they give you while you are waiting for you food.  But I will be considerate and make sure you get your share.  AND if you eat more chips than me I will get upset and think you are hogging all  of the food.  I'm hungry!  Don't eat my chips!

-Do not touch my food!  I will not and do not want to share while under a hunger haze. It usually ends by the time I've eaten 3/4 of whatever I've ordered.

-If you keep me from, prevent, or delay my meal I will think you are a really inconsiderate and rude person who ONLY thinks of themselves.  Hahaha I know this sounds dumb BUT sadly it's true.  I do think this way sometimes.  Only when I have that hunger haze around my head.  Feed me and I'll be back to my normal, awkward, not so demanding self.

Last example of how crazy I get when I'm that hungry.

-If you brush off my hunger and treat it like it doesn't matter, or tell me to "just wait" like I'm making a big deal of something inconsequential (only when I'm crazy hungry) I will temporarily put you on my mental hate list.

Yes people.  This is serious business.  Hippos are dangerous!

Ok. I've confessed.  Now you may judge me.

1 comment:

  1. Bahahahahahaha, Tiff you are hilarious!! I loved this post, and I feel bad for anyone who gets in the way of you and your hunger pains. Because that is some serious business:-) I definitely eat all the freebies you get at restaurants too because you can, and it's there and I do get pissed (mentally) if someone eats more chips or bread than I do!! Thanks for posting and I have no judgment against you, it's life!!

    ReplyDelete