Guess what!!!
Chicken Butt! Hahaha not funny I know. Today was an awesome day but it didn't start out that way. The little king decided he wanted to wake up five too many times in the middle of the night. I don't question his choices he's the king he does what he likes! Ok I lie. I do wonder why he woke up so many freaking times! I was getting so frustrated. I've narrowed it down to either constipation, or teething. Whichever one it is I may possibly have to deal with it again tonight so I better hurry up and finish this post. I looked into his little mouth but he's still a gummy little cutie pie and there's no sign of teeth trying to poke through. BUT I know that sometimes the teething symptoms show up way earlier than the actual tooth so we'll have to see how he sleeps the next few nights, weeks, months. Someone pray for my sanity and my sleep. Hahaha. I was so exhausted this morning, I fed him, then let him play on the bed next to me while I snoozed for a little bit longer. Then it was time for his nap and my nap! I finally got out of my pajamas, my room, and the house around 2:00 pm. I wasn't sleeping the whole day! I was definitely half awake. We had lunch with Aunty Jenn Salad... Yummy yummy (I love the wiggles' "fruit salad") We ate at Subway and cheated on my diet with 1.5 chocolate chip cookies.
Nainoa and I walked home and I ran into a friend from surf and high school before leaving the shopping center. Unfortunately we had an awkward moment and I caught him staring at my butt as I walked away. Hahaha! As flattered as I am... PLEASE don't let me catch you checking me out and then awkwardly say goodbye again. Yes, I'm a little flattered, but it makes things awkward when I have to see you again and again and then AGAIN. So next time just doooon't!
I could tell the little guy was ready for his next nap and he fell asleep as soon as I put his sleeping bag on. He's such a good little boy. I started to look up my lecture online for my english class when my mom came home and asked me if I wanted to surf. YES!!! I was out the door in five minutes. Got to the beach and who do I see? My friend Ashley! Her daughter is a few months younger than Nainoa and her husband and Tim go surfing together all the time. She started getting back into the water not too long ago and we are making plans to surf together. She had class today at 5 and I think she may have been running a little late. Lol. I don't blame her because the surf was awesome! Guess who else I ran into! My friend from earlier that day! The one I had the awkward moment with! Well it wasn't awkward out in the surf which was good. The waves weren't too big and the conditions were perfect. I got one really good one, just wish I could do some cool maneuvers on it. I definitely need more practice. I'm so happy and it was the best way for me to end my long day. I feel so lucky my mom loves to babysit her grandson!
At home I fed Nainoa then started making dinner for my hubby who STILL wasn't home from work! He had a really long day so I wanted to make sure he had some food to come home to. Unfortunately I didn't finish before he got home so he helped me. We had chicken tacos and they were onolicious!
So I've been trying to fix the blog and I've been thinking a lot about writing with a purpose and I've decided that documenting the day-to-day and in-and-outs of my family life is just fine. I'm not sure why I ever thought otherwise.
Enough rambling time to go to sleepy-town. Goodnight neverlaaaaaaaand!

hahaha woohoo!! i'm going to admit when you walk away i also too check out your bootay! lol thats soooooooo hilarious! also did you know aj does the guess what? guess what ? CHICKEN BUTT! to me still.....and i laugh every time because he's so stupid and i love it.
ReplyDelete