Monday, January 16, 2012

2012 Surf Goals

Freaking Carissa Moore.  She surfs like a dude.  



1.  Spray someone in the face (maybe Tim? Hahaha)

2.  Get a good barrel

3.  Ride bigger waves

4.  Learn & educate myself with surf lingo, tides, swell direction etc.


I know I haven't posted in a long time.  I've been so busy, but I have some time now.  So here it is!

Ok.  Time's up, time for bed.  I have other goals for 2012 so I'll post them later along with some pictures of our Aussie adventures.




1 comment:

  1. love it tiffy!! awesome goals. i'm still dreaming about our surf session at boilers- and all those perfect waves i didn't catch, and the okay waves i did catch. I've been thnking about going to the [pool to paddle on a boogie board, take up SUP, travel to cali to surf, go to the florider, and lose tons of weight just to be prepared to surf when i get back. oh yeah i forgot a few, make money to buy myself a new board possibly custom made, and watch tons of surfing videos to help me visualize(it worked way back wen to try new moves). anyhow miss you!

    ReplyDelete