It's Friday and I'm attempting to blog with one hand. The other hand is cradling my feeding baby. I'm going to take a few pictures of tim's parent's place and post them tonight. It's so beautiful out here.
This morning we slept in then had brunch at a cafe owned by a friend of Tim's family. I had a toasted chicken, asparagus and cheese sandwich. It was good, but a bit bland. People here are a bit obsessed with cafes and coffee. It's funny because when they go to hawaii they complain about the lack of good coffee... I've come to the conclusion that all aussies are coffee snobs. :) Now that I can taste the difference between starbucks and everything else you could probably start calling me a snob too. But let me just say that the best coffee I've ever had is in Kailua at the previously mentioned
Morning Brew. In your face Australia! Hahahahaha!
Nainoa says "g'day"
My favorite part about traveling to another country is grocery shopping. I love to see all the different and similar products for sale, compare prices and brands, and push my shopping cart, that is different in each country, around the store. Today I saw carts that had built in baguette holders! The only downside here is that everything is expensive. A small bottle of water costs $2!
No comments:
Post a Comment