I had such a long day today.
Nainoa woke up 3 times in the middle of the night last night. Ridiculously unusual. (He usually sleeps through the night or wakes up once for a "dream feed" then he goes right back down.) I fed him and put him back down to sleep. Unfortunately I didn't burp him as well as I should've. He didn't feed very well for the rest of the day and around the 3pm feeding he threw up on me several times. Like... 12 times! It was crazy. These weren't little spitty sessions, oh no, this was major throw up. I probably could've filled a whole D-cup with it. That's a lot of baby throw up! It didn't help that we were sitting in the car, in the hot sun, in the Ala Moana parking lot.
We went into town to put Tim's computer into the MAC store, did some Christmas shopping, and had lunch in the Japanese food court in Shirokiya. You know they have a beer garden there everyday from 5:30-8:30! Crazy Japanese imported beer for really cheep. Too bad, I don't like beer. It's yucky! I love shirokiya. It reminds me of being in the little shopping centers they have in the japanese train stations. I miss you Japan.
Tim went surfing when we got home and I fed the little king again while watching desperate housewives online. This is the last and final season. The girls are getting old! Lol. Nainoa ate very well and did some very good burps with minimal spitting up. We had some really good tummy time together and a really nice chat. He's growing way to fast. In a few days he will be 3 months old! He's such a special little person and I love seeing his little personality coming out.
Later in the evening we watched Hawaii 5-0 and saw a preview for next week's episode. TIM'S IN THE EPISODE SO LOOK OUT FOR HIM!!! :) He's one of the navy seals. Woohooo Honey!
It's now 1 a.m. and I'm just finishing up a letter I'm writing to the admissions review committee for UH West Oahu. I'm applying for school but b/c my transfer gpa was so low they needed a letter of recommendation and a letter from me. It's finally done and I'm soooo tired! BUT I hear my little Nainoa starting to stir and now I'm wondering if tonight will be like last night. Knock on wood and good night neverlaaaaaaaand!
No comments:
Post a Comment