I'm chillin' and relaxin' CHILLAXIN after a crazy busy morning. Holy Moly! This leftover Indian Style Curry from last night with yogurt is YUM! Definitely helping me while I chill out and blah blah blog about this morning's adventure.
How did I get so lucky and trick Tim into thinking he's lucky to be with me. I dunno. I dunno. But I love it! I definitely scored big time! He cooks sooooo good!
This morning was hectic but we got everything done for Nainoa's passport and the renewal of my own. Frickin stupid guy at walmart (even though he was really really nice, ok he's not really stupid but still) He took a bad passport photo and so we had to leave the post office and go to BYU to take new ones. Unfortunately BYU's passport services were closed for the day due to "technical difficulties" FRACK! So we got back into the car and drove to Long's in Haleiwa. We finally got back to the post office and it took FOREVER to get everything finished. There were a ton of people behind us in line and I only felt a tiny bit sorry for them. There was only one person working the front desk at the time. An elderly sister missionary was one of the people waiting in line behind us with 3 big trash bags full of priority mail boxes. When we finished Nainoa's stuff I went to the back of the room to organize my renewal papers. The little old lady threw a fit when it was her turn because the nice lady at the desk told her very nicely that it would be better if her boxes were taped shut. I was thinking "DUH! They can't be mailed flat rate if they aren't FLAT." This pissed the little old lady off and she, after already having emptied all the contents of her bag onto the counter, had to place each and every box back into the trash bags. The lady at the desk was really nice and I felt sorry for her because she kept trying to offer suggestions to the old lady, but kept getting cut off. The old lady kept saying, "I don't understand any of this!" And when lady at the desk said "would you like me to explain it to you?" Little old lady said, "I know that already" and, "Well obviously I did SOMETHING wrong so I'll just go and fix it and then come back. But I don't understand any of this. LoL. Poor old lady was so flustered because she had packed, poorly I might add, at least 10 boxes, waited in line for maybe 20 minutes and then sent herself away. Auwe!
Oooh! I forgot to mention that before we left home this morning Nainoa gave his mommy and daddy a special treat! I was changing his diaper when all of a sudden a magical stream of water burst out and went straight onto his daddy. I think my son is not going to have any problems with aiming when it's time to potty train. Hahaha. He could've easily shot me because I was right in front of him. Instead he shot his dad who was sitting in the computer chair next to the changing table. Here's a pic of our setup to help you get a better idea of what happened.
Nainoa was on the changing table , I was standing over him and Tim sitting off on the side. Good boy Nainoa! Nice aim!
Unfortunately, I took to long to put a new diaper on baby because I was laughing so hard at Tim getting shot... Nainoa made a poopy on the changing table, it wasn't a huge one, but still... I guess that's what I get for laughing so hard at Tim. Bahahahha! It was worth it!
So now Tim's out surfing and I'm finishing up my curry and going to attempt a nap. Today is the beginning of my "Training." Tim's going to be my personal trainer and whip me back into shape when he gets home. I don't have to change my diet to much, but I can't eat rice anymore after 5pm. We'll see how it goes! I think I'll take some before and after pictures... I'm just trying to lose 10ish pounds before Christmas. Ah... We'll see...

No comments:
Post a Comment