Tim's been surfing the past few days and then we've been going for little walks down to the shopping center. I love our BOB stroller and Nainoa's car seat. 
Lately he's been spewing A LOT. I started to worry a little bit but the dr said if it's not hurting him when it comes up it's probably normal spew. But if it continues to get worse we might need to do a little ultra sound on baby's tummy. Dr listened to his belly with his stethoscope and said that there was a lot of gas in the belly. I need to keep an eye on what I eat and figure out what foods are giving him gas.
Other news from the dr is that we can take him into the water when he's 4 months old! I'm so excited! I know he's going to love being in the ocean. His dad's a dolphin, and mom's a mermaid. lol. I almost forgot! He got a shot at this last appointment. HepB. He got scared when they pricked him but he didn't cry. He did a sort of yell and then wasn't afraid once his dad picked him up. We really like our dr and all of the staff in his office. They are really very nice and he's such a good dr.
I love watching him wake up. It's so cute! Here are a few pictures of it. He makes the cutest faces when he stretches.
For some reason once he gets his arms out of the swaddle they go up to his head. Little poser!
I think he could hear me laughing. He's reaching out to me. FEED ME!!!
wow, Nainoa is so adorable, I love all the pictures you have of him especially the one with both hands behind his head. Nice BOB, they're the best huh, and your looking really good for just having a baby! love you!
ReplyDelete