Sunday, April 15, 2012

No You May Not Sleep

My baby has been waking 2-3 times in the middle of the night just screaming his head off!  No signs of new teeth coming through.  He just wakes and screams.  He'll fall asleep in my arms after yelling (no tears) and when I put him back down he starts screaming again!  He falls asleep really easily when we put him down for naps and at night, BUT it gets crazy after 12.  The other morning he woke up at 3:30am I tried to keep in his bed, then I tried rocking him, then finally I offered him the breast.  He fell asleep after emptying both sides.  When I put him down he woke up and started yelling again.  I kept trying to rock him, and he wanted to nurse some more.

Anyway.  Anyone else gone through this?


No comments:

Post a Comment