It's been rainy the past few days and we were lucky to get some sun again! We usually wake up around 7am feed the king his breakfast, then head to our neighborhood cafe Amsterdam.
@ Amsterdam trying to distract Nainoa from pulling things off of the table
Earlier today we went to take some photos at the post office for my immigration paperwork. Nainoa weights 7.6 kg which means he hasn't gained much weight since our last appointment. BUT we aren't sure how accurate the scale is because his full weight may or may not be on the scale. I was freaking out a little about his weight, but we'll go see a doctor to make sure he's growing the way he should be. I'm not too worried because I know he is healthy and happy. (But to be on the safe side, we're gonna check it out)
In the afternoon we went to the park by our house.
It's so weird that it's fall right now and it's April. I'm used to spring showers.
I'm so crazy about these two. Tim is such a good dad, and he's so proud to be one. It's really sweet. And of course Nainoa is the best thing that ever happened to us.
Nainoa was fascinated with this steering wheel and the green bars.
Big smiles
Time to go home and have some dinner
Just wanted to post some pictures of what we've been up to. It's so handy to have an iphone. I don't have one, but Tim does and it takes such awesome pictures! I hope I can have one someday... Instead I am content with having Tim's old prepaid dinosaur phone. I made enchiladas for dinner last night and we ate the leftovers tonight for dinner. I also made mexican rice for the first time. Not sure why I've never made it before it's SOOOOO EASY! I'm going to attempt a cafe rio style salad sometime soon, and tomorrow, since Tim has a game, I'm going to make acai bowls for breakfast.
We looked at a house today, to rent. It's a 20 minute drive outside of the city and is in a nice little town called Altona. I really like it and so does Tim, so we'll probably be moving there in a month. It's being rented by Matt's friend and is fully furnished! Well, that's the latest with us. I'm still trying to settle in here. Some days are good and some not so good, but I try to remind myself that the most important thing is that we have each other.







No comments:
Post a Comment