Too cute Tiffy, he is just like his mama with his singing voice!
And I LOVE your dress that you wore to your friend's wedding and the top you are wearing for your family pic at the top of your blog. You have awesome taste in clothing girl!
And WTF? $847 for a fricken band-aid? Because that's pretty much all it was!! Ugh, I am pissed for you too! The hospital must be hurting if they are gonna charge something outrageous like that and I would have been mad that the financial officer didn't even give you an estimate either. That's crap!!
Too cute Tiffy, he is just like his mama with his singing voice!
ReplyDeleteAnd I LOVE your dress that you wore to your friend's wedding and the top you are wearing for your family pic at the top of your blog. You have awesome taste in clothing girl!
And WTF? $847 for a fricken band-aid? Because that's pretty much all it was!! Ugh, I am pissed for you too! The hospital must be hurting if they are gonna charge something outrageous like that and I would have been mad that the financial officer didn't even give you an estimate either. That's crap!!
Hope everything goes well with that girly!