Friday, October 14, 2011

Smiley Face

This morning as I was changing Nainoa's diaper, he looked up at my face and saw me smiling at him and then... he smiled back!  It's so amazing to see him growing and learning.  I know he sees me and feels my love for him and it makes him happy.  He makes me feel so special!

In other news, we bought Muslin blankets yesterday from Babies R Us.  They cost $22 and there are 3 in a pack.  40x40.  So far it's working fantastic.

I'm reading a book called Baby Wise.  It suggests a median between Attachment Parenting and the Cry It Out Parenting method called PDF (Parent Directed Feeding).  It's interesting but I'm looking for and open to other opinions and methods.  I'm going to test this one out for the next few weeks. We'll see how it goes.

I love being a mom.

When I first looked at this outfit I thought it said "My mom.... my loves me"  and I didn't get it! hahahaha.  (Because of the zipper going down the middle) 


Thank you Nainoa for choosing me to be your mommy.  I love you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment