Monday, October 17, 2011

My Name is Nainoa

(What would my son say about his life?  Hmmmm....)

My name is Nainoa.  I live with my mommy and daddy in Laie.  We live with my Papa Mufasa and Grandmamamamama.  Aunty Ambah also lives with us.  Life is simple and fun for me.  I sleep, I wake up to eat, then play and then I go back to sleep.  This is the routine my mom is trying to keep me on, but sometimes I change it up... because I can.  I'm learning so much so fast.

Mommy wakes me up around 4 every morning to eat.  I usually go right back to bed, but not without spitting up on mommy a few times.  Sometimes I'll eat, then fall asleep without burping.  Mommy tries to burp me, but it doesn't work when I'm sleeping.  After a while she takes me into the room to change my diaper.  This is when I wake up and spit comes up and drips down the side of my face onto the changing table.  If mommy is lucky she gets to wipe up my spitty and poopy diaper AND sometimes I squirt out a little extra poopy for mommy to clean off of my changing table. teeheehee!  Then I give her a big smile to let her know I appreciate and love her.  After this she takes me back to our special chair that she feeds me in.  I might eat a little more and then go back to sleep.  If I had a nice big feed before I went to bed at night I won't wake up for another 2-3 hours.  Then our day really starts!

Mommy feeds me then we have play time!  I sit and listen to mommy sing to me on my changing table and sometimes she plays guitar for me.  I like to have tummy time but not for to long.  I can see and explore more when I'm on my back.  I can spot my mom from a distance and I like it when she smiles at me.  She likes it when I smile back at her.

My mom and dad are constantly wiping my left eye with a warm little towel.  Doctor Nanakuli (his name is really Nagamine, but daddy likes to call him nanakuli for some reason) said that I have a blocked tear duct.  it should go away on its own.

My nails grow so fast!  Mommy just clipped my nails last night.

I have a friend named Papaya.  He's a puppy dog!  He doesn't get to sleep with me, but I get to play with him and some finger puppets that aunty diana gave me.  Al the owl, gerogero the turtle,  and kura the monkey.

Daddy says I'm really strong.  I can hold up my head and look around.  I try to stand up on everyone's tummy when they hold me while sitting on the couch.  Mommy and daddy call me a little coconut head.  Daddy is a rock head.  Mommy is a hard coconut head.  They say my head is really heavy.

Sometimes mommy lets me fall asleep in her arms.  I like to hold on to the top of her shirt so she doesn't pass me away to someone else, or put me down in my bed.  I'm working on my super grip!  I grab mommy's hands, or shirt so she can't get away from me.  Sometimes I get to sleep on the beach with Daddy while mommy goes surfing.

Once mommy finishes feeding me I like to play for about half an hour.  I love to listen to jack johnson and watch my mommy and daddy sing and dance for me.  I also like the beach boys and Hall & Oates. I like to take walks and go for long drives in our car.  We go to Haleiwa a lot and mommy eats a lot of that mexican food.  I think I like it!

Sometimes I get to talk to my Meme and Papa in Australia on the computer.  Meme sings to me and tells me about Australia and all the fun things we are going to do together.  I have a lot of fun toys and cute clothes, and best of all more family to love.  They are waiting for me in Australia.

I love being here on earth!  My mommy and daddy love me and I love them.


No comments:

Post a Comment