Nainoa has a little gecko friend. I've always noticed with my sister's kids anytime there were babies in the house there would be one or two geckos watching over them. So when I saw this baby gecko on the wall I decided he's a friend. AND he's probably eating all the stupid little ants in our room. I think we will give him a name soon. Nainoa's friend.
Stretching out!
Sweet smiles!
Cousin Kamani came over again and got to hold Nainoa. Whenever he talks to the baby he does it in a reaaaally high pitched voice. It's so cute!
Aug. 27
Happy birthday papa!!!
Going through a growth spurt and wanting to eat A LOT. Breastfeeding was starting to get easier, but with a growth spurt things have gotten a little bit more complicated. We get over one hurdle only to have jump another. But it's okay! He has gained a whole pound since last week! He is now 7.5 lbs! I'm so sleepy so I think that's all for now! I'm going to try to throw his pictures together into a slideshow if I have time. I probably won't have time.
And now I'm going to pick up a book and read myself to sleep. Goodnight Neverlaaaaaand!
I need to sleep while my son sleeps!
ok nainoa looks so long in that one picture!! gonna be tall huh? and kamani is SO BIG! and yes you need to sleep when ur baby sleeps. ALSO one more thing i noticed...in the picture where your dad is holding baby...he is totally throwing the laie boy sign. he is definitely YOUR BABY!! hahahaha love you tif with one 'f' and i hope you guys are all doing good and that baby is getting lots of love!
ReplyDeleteOh no he didn't!!! hahaha Ok yes he did. Laie boys! bahaha! Need to move us out of this place ASAP!!! Yikes!
ReplyDelete