http://ashleedcphotography.blogspot.com/2011/09/nainoa.html
Nainoa is now 3 weeks old! This past week he weighed in at 7 lbs 7.5 oz! Then two days later he weighed in again at 7lbs 11 oz. Breastfeeding is getting better, but it's still a challenge and sometimes it feels like we (nainoa and I) are fighting with each other to get him to latch on! I have to block his hitting and pinching of my sore and tender nipples. lol.
These are probably my FAVOURITE! (I spelt it with a U because that's how Timmy spells it) ah! love my boys!

Le Nevez Ohana
Nainoa has been exploring his voice and making a lot of really cute noises. I actually saw him making a conscious effort to reproduce a noise he made that both Tim and I repeated back to him. It was like a sweet little sigh. He's so cute and we love him so much. Can't get enough of him! It's so fun to see him waking up. He makes the funniest faces and looks like a little ninja when he stretches out.




yay u have a blog!! i loove all the pictures!! ill def be following you!
ReplyDeleteand yes, bf can be a fight! thats how it was with my hina so i gave up at 6 weeks. :( this time it was a breeze, however i stopped at 4 weeks, (two weeks ago) cuz i started school again. :( im kind of regretting that right about now cuz he actually liked it, but oh well, thats what works better for our family right now. anyways, congrats on the baby and the hubby. my mom says hes a really nice guy and she really likes him. im happy for you!