Monday, August 15, 2011

A lot of fun things happened this weekend.  Friday Tim and I got to have lunch with Crimson, the Face of Hawaiian Airlines. lol.  She brought her nephew and niece along and we went to the cheesecake factory.  This was followed by an afternoon surf for Timmy and then a quick dinner for 2 at green papaya.  We had shabu shabu! It's DA BEST!  And then... we stopped at ColdStone for some ice cream heaven.  Yum yum yum.

The next day we woke up and went to see my sister and her family.  They just came back from Niue.  When I walked into the door of their house the twins stood up and said, "Aunty Tiffy!!!! You're so fat!  Is there a baby in there!?  Why are you so fat?"  The two older boys got their hair cut!  We took them to the beach in the afternoon and I was so happy to see that they aren't afraid of the water anymore.  They'll go in as far as they can and even a little to far.  The twins will try to swim under water and hold their breaths for a long time.  Uncle Tim had his surfboard and all the kids wanted to paddle on it.  Before they left Niue they would get scared anytime their feet left the sand.

Sunday I spent the entire day with the kids.  Rissa and Timo were recovering from a late night of school shopping for the kids so they left the kids with me and Tim.  We had a fun day playing, watched some Veggie Tales and made some rice crispy treats.  Rissa came to pick up the kids, but Maka didn't want to go.  He walked back in the house and said, "No I not going, I'm staying!"  So he stayed!  The cutest thing happened last night.  Tim was taking pictures of me and Maka.  And Maka says to me, "Aunty did you swallow a baby?"  Hahahahaha! Kids are so cute.


 And then Maka let the baby have a turn listening to Jack Johnson.


My nephews are so sweet.  They all told me, "Aunty when the baby comes out I'm going to hold him."  I feel so lucky to be a part of their lives, my little sweethearts!

1 comment: