
We have almost everything we need. Uncle Al gifted us a BOB stroller which was ordered from Kahala Kids Store over a month ago and they still haven't received it! Tim has called them more than 5 times now! Uncle Matt sent us a car seat, we bought a pack and play and baby basin, and we had our baby shower! Will post pictures from that soon. It was fun and there was a lot of food. I was so happy that Blair made it from LA, and that some of my girls from the Magic Show came too. It was so nice to see everyone and just hang out. We loved all the presents for the baby and can't wait to see him in them!
The best thing that we've gotten for the baby is our new car! After a lot of hassle, hustle, and stress we bought a 2007 Mazda5! I love our car. It looks like a little wagon on the outside, but the inside is like a mini van. It's a Mini-Mini Van. We've had it for about 2 1/2 weeks now. We both love it because it's perfect for our little family and it's PERFECT for Tim's surf boards.
So now I'm just biding my time. Trying to stretch and trying not to gain anymore weight. I'm at 190 lbs. and I don't want to go over 200. Wish me luck, or just tell me to go walking. Lol.
We are both wondering what our baby is going to look like.
Like This?
Or like this
Hahahaha. Either way we will love him just the same! Hopefully he inherits his dad's eyes!



Lahve your new blog look! :)
ReplyDeletelove it tiffy! cant wait to see what bubba looks like, love your new van too, and thanks for the yummy cupcakes!!!
ReplyDeletehi beautiful! i'm so happy for you new family and soon to be new addition! i love the van too, OMG! i love your blog!
ReplyDelete