Up until last night, I never felt like I wanted my pregnancy to be over with. I had the worst, most uncomfortable sleep I've ever had (maybe in my life!) My body still feels stiff and rigid from a lack of peaceful, deep, beautiful sleep. If you had asked me yesterday, some people did, if I was ready for the baby to be OUT, I would've said no. He's safe where he is now. But there's a throbbing in my right quad right now from sitting on this chair, and sitting in the car, and trying to sit cross legged on my bed to watch movies and from walking. There is not one position I can sit in for 5 minutes that feels comfortable.
I tried to complain to my husband. Sometimes he'll rub my problem areas, but most of the the time he's digging his thumbs into me and it hurts. I need a massage. He tells me to call a massage therapist. The end.
I'm 34 weeks and 4 days along. Approximately 4-6 weeks to go till my little sweetheart makes his debut. I'm excited to look into his sweet little face and give him everything he needs to be happy and safe. I still feel that he is best where he is right now, but the pain in my legs and what's shooting down my lower back into my gluts is beginning to convince me otherwise. I don't even want to mention the frustration I feel with the heat, and driving in our stupid little black car that I made the mistake in buying! Ugh!!!!
On the bright and brighter sides... We are almost ready. We just need to organize our room a little bit better and we need to get something to give baby a bath in. We are halfway through our Lamaze classes and are working on our birth plan. Whether I count or not, he's coming. And I need to be ready. I look forward to it with anticipation and relief from the uncomfortable and awkward positions I get my body into. At the same time I realize that I will be losing a lot of sleep as well. Most of all, I realize that I'm ready to give up a big part of ME which I kind of won't really be giving up because I'll be gratifying my own selfish love for my little sweetheart, darling, bouncing baby boy.
It's a win-win situation either way. Either way's fine.

beautiful pic, try a massage though or have hubby give u a butt massage. sounds silly but when both my hips were thrown out of alignment it was the only thing that helped me sleep
ReplyDelete