Thursday, July 28, 2011

Dancing Jelly Bean!

My baby is doing some sort of dancing in my belly.

We are 36 weeks and 2 days.  Tim and I were lying in bed watching Secretariat when all of a sudden my belly started shaking like it was having its own little earthquake.  It wasn't your normal kicking, or moving, it was sudden, and fast.  It lasted about 3-5 seconds.  I decided not to worry about it, but it happened again 30 minutes later.  This time I called the nurses at the birthing center.  They said as long as the baby continues to have his regular movements that I have nothing to worry about.  His movements are regular and it's been an hour since he had his last little crazy little vibrating dance.  So everything is okay!  But I've never heard of this happening to anyone else.  I looked it up online and found that a few other women have had something similar happen to them.  Nothing serious or dangerous!

We are going to see Dr. tomorrow.  I'm really excited to see him again on the ultra sound screen, and can't wait to finally see his little face in person.  (But I CAN wait... whenever he's ready he will come)

I got to float for a good 3 minutes straight today at sunset beach.  It was heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment