Monday, January 24, 2011

Aloha Hawai'i Ku'u One Hanau



Aloha Hawai'i, the sands of my birth. Words can't explain how good it feels be home again. The sound of the waves crashing in the night to lull me to sleep, the stars at night, the green trees, the beauty of the mountains and the warmth of the sea. I am me again. Complete, in a sense, because I am home.


It's also nice to be reunited with Ohana. The nephews and nieces are growing so fast and mom and dad are still as loving as they always were. It's nice to "make trouble" to dad, and take the kids to the beach, and wake up in the morning to mom's hugs before she goes to work. And of course HUKILAU CAFE. Lehua still knows that I like to order Corn beef hash with scrambled eggs and coffee (on the down-low)!

I'm so grateful for my Timmy. I'm so lucky to have him in my life. He is truly my best friend. I'm so happy that I can share my family and my world with him. And I'm so blessed to be so LOVED.


I could say it over and over again. There's no place like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment