We got in there early and had some drinks at a 300 yen standing bar in Shibuya, Tif and her friends came quite late as I remember because some of them had to work late. We first went and met them near the famous crossing in Shibuya, I remember seeing Tif and thinking she was pretty and how nice her skin was.
We went to a bar in Shibuya and then on to Roppongi (the main nightclub district in Tokyo). I started to get more drunk and Meeks kept telling me Tif thought I was cute. So as my confidence grew I was flirting with her and telling her that I knew she liked me. However while she did flirt a little she kept a distance most of the time but she did take my number. I went home that night thinking she was cute but also not sure where it would lead.
The next weekend on the Friday night at around 10.30 my phone rang and it was Tif, she wanted me to come for a drink to the local bar. I was surprised and also excited, but I had early training the next morning so I wasn't sure if I would. I ended up going to meet her and we chatted, it was nice to talk and get to know her a little better. Later that night I was thinking she must like me or she wouldn't have called so before the end of the night we were in a park talking and just kind of flirting and I took my big chance and tried to kiss her! To my surprise she shied away. She said she was not ready and that she wanted to know me better which I was fine with.
The next time we met it was in the same local bar, I was in there with my friends and I was really hoping she would show up. Later on a fate would have she did and I was really happy to see her. We hung out all night and I knew that we had some sort of chemistry or something. Everyone ended up going to my friend's place after the bar shut and her and her friends came along too. After being at the party for a while we went outside (i am not sure why), and we were lying on this little patch of grass just out the front of the apartment complex. I was leaning over her looking at her and I just kissed her and she kissed me back this time. And since that night we have never looked back, I love her more everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment